Cuts through steel wire armoured cables with a diameter of up
to 45 mm / 380 mm² (e.g. 4 x 95 mm²) using one or two-handed
Sturdy. Easy to use. Stable.
- simple handling due to low weight (800 g) and compact design
(315 mm length) – can also be used in confined areas
- precision ground blades and induction hardened cutting edges cut
smoothly and neatly without crushing
- innovative high leverage three-stage ratchet-drive
- support area for putting down the pliers when cutting
- not suitable for cutting ACSR cable and wire rope!
- High-grade special tool steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened