- adjustment at the touch of a button directly on the workpiece
- fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of
workpieces and a comfortable handle width
- self-locking on pipes and nuts: no slipping on the workpiece
and low handforce required
- gripping surfaces with special hardened teeth, teeth hardness approx.
61 HRC: low wear and stable gripping
- box-joint design: high stability because of the double guide
- reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting
- guard prevents operators‘ fingers being pinched
- Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged, multi stage oil-hardened
There are no reviews yet.